I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Saturday, April 19, 2008

A stitching weekend


Well, I have much to do and that's where I am..... hopefully, getting it done. {: I hope to be stitching to get my projects finished, taking care of neglected housework, and playing in the mud out in the greenhouse. I will be back in a few days, so until then, take a look at my previous posts, stop and say hi! For all of my friends who have left your sweet comments, let me just tell you all how much you make my day! So to everyone, have a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Enjoy your weekend....and you make our day, too!
Blessings,
Pam

Paula said...

Yay for you, Kathleen, I wish I was there to help out in the greenhouse! :)

Jane Smith said...

You've been making my days for years.