I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

Everywhere you look! For those who love to embroider.........Colonial Patterns is having a wonderful offer...........this precious kit
that includes this design

along with pencil, floss and napkin.
Click on link to go and visit and have a wonderful
Valentines Day!
Valentine's Day may be February 14th, but WE LOVE YOU ALL MONTH LONG!! As a token of our appreciation we are giving away a special Valentine's Day Embroidery Kit (see picture above) that will come complete with a traceable design, transfer pencil, floss, and a napkin. Anyone who orders over $25.00 from us this month (2/13 - 2/29) will receive this special kit for FREE!!

You are so important to us, and we want you to know it! Thank you so much for your love and support over the years! Without you we would not exist!
We hope your life is filled with love!
All of us at Colonial Patterns


 I have always love Aunt Martha's transfers from Colonial patterns! How about you?

5 comments:

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

How pretty!
Hugs,
Susan

Sharon said...

Kathleen,

If you haven't seen it already, you'll love the header on this blog. It's adorable! The blog is called Succulent Sisters and you can access it by the link on my blog in the bottom right corner.

Anonymous said...

Pretty design, Kathleen, and of course, I'm excited to see your embroidered interpretation.

I hope your Valentine's Day was grand...

Marianne

Cgirl said...

I am working on a set of days of the week kitchen towels using Aunt Martha's #3753 Barnyard Happenings. Chickens are one of my favorite kitchen decorations.
I love your embroidery blog and check each day to make sure I don't miss anything.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Very pretty! That reminds me. I bought some transfer pencils awhile back and I honestly couldn't even tell you what I did with them. Haven't even used them although at the time I had great plans. :/ Hope you are having a great week. Tammy