I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Saturday, December 8, 2012

 
What we are is God's gift to us.......

What we become is our gift to God.
 Eleanor Powell
 
God can use each of us regardless of our imperfections.
 He wants us to come to Him just as we are.
 
How about you?
Do you see yourself..........empty......broken.....at times??
Or do you find a way to fill that emptiness and overflow with what you were meant to be??
I would love to hear!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Life is a roller coaster ride at times but the journey can be so rewarding.

twinpeakprimitives said...

Dear Kathleen,

Let me tell you my admiration to all of your recent works. I loved all colours, patterns and your creativity! Very very very well done!

You are indeed incredibly talented (let say gifted) and tasteful in stitching by all means.

Happy Sunday,

Hindustanka said...

I do feel sometimes low and empty... but I try to refill this with doing something good, for family, for friends. and also - crafting..don't know what would I have done without it. Take care!
Anna

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Everyone feels broken sometimes. Some are lucky and are able to shake it off. Others draw strength from someone who loves them. And there are those that find their strength in God.

I try to be optimistic and look for the good in each day...then I hug my dog.
xx, Carol