I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Friday, February 28, 2014

For the weekend shoppers


 I have just added 40 items to my Etsy Shop........
from my vintage shop .
I have also dropped my prices considerably .....because even though I love all of these things..........I really love to see someone else want to use it in their home.
This is a covered dish that has roses all over it and inside of it. 
It is from Baum Brothers.......do any of you remember them?

It goes great on an antique vanity dresser

with a vintage hand embroidered vanity set.

I also have these little snack trays from Holland Mold Company.
They are so elegant

and are bundled together with matching place mats and napkins. 

This is an adorable handmade baby jacket. It looks like it was never used. 


It has little cross stitched roosters on the front. 

I also have lovely sets of delicately embroidered vintage napkins. These still have their labels on them from Portugal. Never used.!

This is a very collectible dresser dish. I just love that basket of flowers , don't you?

Remember that poinsettia table runner I was embroidering? Well I went with what many of you said and I crocheted a red edging on it. Now it goes wonderfully with this poinsettia vase!

I have also listed some of my depression era glassware. This dish is so pretty and I think it would be beautiful with pickles or olives on a dinner table, don't you?

This bowl has always been one of my favorites. I think it would be beautiful holding a colorful fruit salad. 

I have also listed a lot of embroidered towels. One can never have too many of those........don't you think?
Well, I hope you enjoyed window shopping! If you are interested in these items, or other items in my Etsy shop, please drop by to visit by clicking on this link.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

lil red hen said...

All are beautiful! I love the way you've combined glassware with your embroidered pieces.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful< Kathleen...both shops are looking wonderful. I love your items and look forward to purchasing from you. I WILL have a "Kathleen Orignal" :)

Blessings for success,
Marianne xo