I cannot count my day complete
'Til needle, thread and fabric meet.
~Author Unknown

Sharing a common thread with those who love the art of hand embroidery

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Calling all fabric lovers and quilters!!

A dear friend is a quilter, new quilt designer, and now is designing fabric.......
which can also be gift wrap or wall paper! 
Here are just a few of her pretty designs.................

serendipity Americana


serendipity_pastel


signature_pink

Her name is Jane Smith and there is much more to see by checking out her website by clicking onto this link

and you can say hello to Jane by visiting her Facebook page





5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi K
Hope you have a great day. I think it's wonderful when someone is recognized for work they love to create. You are a good friend to help get her word out.
xx, Carol

Marianne said...

This is wonderful news, Kathleen. I love to see creative people doing what they love. I agree, that you are wonderful to help spread the news. Life is good that way.

Hugs and blessings,

Marianne xox

Laurie said...

Thank-you for sharing!! I'll head over!!

A Colorful World said...

How nice! I wish her well!

Unknown said...

Lovely designs. I'll be sure to take a look!